Investor Relations Executive
As the Group's Investor Relations Executive, you will be responsible for developing and managing investor relations and shareholder communication initiatives for the Group. You will work closely with management to enhance relationships between the corporation and various stakeholders, including shareholders, investors and analysts.
Candidates should also be keen to learn and to assist with M&A, corporate transactions, fund raisings and other ad hoc projects including to prepare, draft, review, maintain and file corporate documents, materials, communications and releases; to assist with market research and compliance matters including compliance with disclosure rules and regulations of the stock exchange; and to assist with other duties as assigned.
Reporting to Vice President of Legal, your main responsibilities are:
- Active engagement with major stakeholders including investors, shareholders, government regulators, equity research analysts and the general public.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure the Group's compliance on regulatory matters and updating management on key changes in regulations.
- Manage and coordinate the drafting and publication of annual/quarterly financial reports and any other corporate documents and reports as and when required.
- Organise and coordinate investor relations and publicity events such as road shows, results briefing, analyst meetings and other corporate meetings involving stakeholders, investors and the general public.
- Represent the Group in delivering public statements and handling inquiries where appropriate.
- Organise and coordinate community social programs and activities when required.
- Assist in preparing and updating of corporate website, presentation and printed materials.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
To succeed in the position, the ideal candidate should possess the following qualities::
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent written, oral and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese, with the ability to read, write and converse in Bahasa Indonesia or Malay a plus point.
- Be numerate with strong understanding of financial reports and financial analysis.
- Ability to think objectively, be creative, meticulous and organised.
- Be proficient with MS Office software applications.
- Possesses good time-management skills with ability to multi-task.
Please email with a full resume, present and expected salary and contact number/s together with other relevant information to:
Human Resources & Administration Manager
RH Petrogas Limited
20 Harbour Drive, #06-03
Company Info: www.rhpetrogas.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.